Wow! Cool! Google Chrome for Mac is finally here! I have been waiting for so long time, so excited about it, haha!
Here’s the email message that google sent to me (I signed up for hearing about the development info from the Google Chrome for Mac team):
Thanks for signing up to hear from us regarding Google Chrome for Mac! We’re excited to let you know that Google Chrome is now available in beta for Mac OS X.
Here are a few fun facts from us on the Google Chrome for Mac team:
- 73,804 lines of Mac-specific code written
- 29 developer builds
- 1,177 Mac-specific bugs fixed
- 12 external committers and bug editors to the Google Chrome for Mac code base, 48 external code contributors
- 64 Mac Minis doing continuous builds and tests
- 8,760 cups of soft drinks and coffee consumed
- 4,380 frosted mini-wheats eaten
Thanks for waiting and we hope you’ll give Google Chrome for Mac a whirl.
Google Chrome Team