There are a whole host of ingredients that contribute to a good email marketing campaign. Permission, relevance, timeliness and engaging content are all important. Even so, the biggest challenge for designers still remains building an email that renders well across all the popular email clients.
What makes for a good personal portfolio website?
5. About me
8. Call to action
9. Use social networking websites
10. Language and communication
And 40+ beautiful personal portfolio websites below…
1. Never write yourself off
2. Have Confidence with clients
3. Make a sweet Portfolio
4. Build a Reputation
5. Stay up to date with your niche.
6. Do what you do best.
7. Understand your Clients needs.
8. Discuss, Discuss, Discuss
9. Secure long term clients
10. Don’t Procrastinate