links for 2009-12-12
We love seeing what other designer come up with and their creative processes. In this post I have rounded up 100 sketchbooks and moleskin’s from the Behance Network which will leave you totally breathless. This post will definitely inspire you to create something new, hope you enjoy my post.
Ever seen web galleries such as BestWebGallery or CSSRemix and wonder what they use to manage all those design entries that make up the gallery? Well usually its a WordPress theme that works together with many plugins to create a gallery.
“A picture is worth a thousand words.” That is the motto of a photojournalist. It is their objective to produce direct, truthful and bold images that tell the stories for those who have no voice.
1. Create conventions for standard structure elements
2. Format your CSS with sections
3. Keep your CSS separated form the HTML
4. Use classes and id’s where appropriate
5. Format your CSS consistently
6. Use shorthand as much as possible
7. Include color references