Yeah, I just had my (2nd) wedding in xiamen last month, and the 1st wedding in my hometown was having in last last month. I was so happy that my friends came to my wedding and enjoyed it. Here, the special thank to Jeff, my big brother who flight over the Pacific to come to Xiamen, really appreciated that. And also, John, Xuesong, Derek & Lily, Summer, Nick, thanks so much for coming. I really had a great time with you guys.
Click the picture below to take a look at my wedding site!
new drawing after for a long long time without updating my blog :)
If your friend tells you he or she has a mental illness, take a look at our interactive video for tips on how to offer your support. You might also want to respond in any or all of these ways:
- Express your concern and sympathy.
- Ask for more details about the person’s diagnosis and how he or she is managing. Really listen to the answers and continue the conversation. Make sure your friend understands that you honestly care.
- Ask what you can do to help. You can leave this open-ended, or you can suggest specific tasks that might help your friend in his or her specific situation. Rides to medical appointments (or keeping the person company in the waiting room) can ease some of the anxiety and reluctance that people feel when faced with a life-changing diagnosis.
- You might also offer to help your friend with errands, but be careful not to patronize or make the person feel disempowered.
- Reassure your friend that you still care about him or her, and be sure to include him or her in your everyday plansógoing out to lunch, catching a movie, taking a jog. If your friend resists these overtures, reassure and reinvite without being overbearing.
- Remind your friend that mental illness is treatable. Find out if he or she is getting the care he or she needs. If not, offer your help in identifying and getting the right kind of care.
- If a friend is having a psychiatric emergency, ask them what kind of help they need and respond immediately. It is important to give them hope and encourage them to seek support, including calling a crisis line, or the National Suidcide Prevention Line at 1.800.273.TALK (8255).
- Immediate medical attention is also in order if somebody you care about is very weak or ill from an eating disorder.
Source from whatadifference.samhsa.gov
After the iPad was announced, I got two types of emails from readers. The first group saying they were disappointed, because they had been hoping I was right that The Tablet would be Apple’s reconception of personal computing.
The second group wrote to tell me how excited they were because I was right that The Tablet would be Apple’s reconception of personal computing.
Count me in with the second group. Apple hasn’t thought of everything with iPad, but what they’ve thought about, they’ve thought about very deeply. I got mine Saturday morning, and I’ve been using it since — or at least as often as I could get it away from my son. Here are my thoughts.
Every web designer gets creative when it comes to designing the navigation for a website. They try to make it standout and think of all the things the navigation should do. The easy part of making a navigation is designing it. After that, comes the challenging part: coding it. A basic dropdown looks simple to code. But next thing you know, the client wants the navigation to have images and more rows. So, we put together a list of 17 Effective Dropdown Menu resources to give a head start to coding your next great navigation.
In this article you will find templates for web designers and templates for average photoshop users as well. You can exploit, customize and improve those designs easily to suit your specific needs.
Hi, my friends, I need your help one more time :D
I designed another T-shirt recently, and submit it on Threadless.com today, vote for my T-shirt design there if you like it, thanks! Here’s the link: roof top.
About the design:
- This design is based on the actual roof of my house in my hometown, found here (on my flickr).
- kids would rock that.
- You might want do this on your house, emotional.
- Nostalgic of one’s youth!
- You’d start to miss summer
(Above is actually all of the comments for that design when I showed it to the other people, and I changed is to be mine :P )
And here’s the design: