Super classic hand-drawing stop-motion animation, it’s awesome, just take a look :)
Love this MV so much! It’s so funny and creative :D
- Last Supper – Da Vinci
- The Birth of Venus – Botticelli
- Tilp doctor’s Anatomy Lesson – Rembrandt
- Girl with a Pearl Earring (right) – Vermeer
- The Raft of Medusa – Theodore • Gericault
- Mara’s death – Louis • Dawit
- Vatican’s Sistine Chapel frescoes, “Genesis of the Creation of Adam” – Michelangelo
- The Treachery of Images – Rene Magritte
- Red, yellow and blue composition – Piet Mondrian
- Scream – Edward Munch
- Self-portrait – Van Gogh
- Pope Marilyn Monroe – Richard Hamilton
- Olympia – Manet
- Liberty Leading the People – Delacroix
- Rabbit pub – Picasso
- Kiss – Klimt
- Bride – Marc Chagall
- Las Maninas – Diego Vel a Zquez
- Sunflowers – Van Gogh
The numbers are according to the order of appearance.
Recently one of my friends Hiko, who is from Tokyo Japan, recommended a Japanese group to me, it’s called Mr Children. yesterday I sent him a funny Japanese Christmas song called Jingle Bells – 7人の麦わら海賊団, which is from the popular cartoon One Piece（ワンピース） of Japan – I really love this cartoon, haha. And he said, oh, you know, Mr Children would make music for the movie if the author Eiichiro Oda 尾田 栄一郎 make a One Piece movie. Then that’s how I know Mr. Children.
He said Mr Children is the most popular group in Japan right now. here I will have you one of their songs called Hanabi. This one is just awesome!
- On youtube: Mr.Children（ミスターチルドレン、ミスチル） HANABI LIVE 2008.12.14
- Download: Mr_Children_HANABI_LIVE.mp4.zip
Mr. Children, commonly called “Misuchiru” (ミスチル), is a Japanese rock band formed in 1988 by Kazutoshi Sakurai, Kenichi Tahara, Keisuke Nakagawa, and Hideya Suzuki. As a group, they are one of the most successful Japanese pop artists, having sold over 50 million records and creating the “Misuchiru Phenomenon” (ミスチル現象) in the mid 1990s in Japan.