17 Effective Dropdown Menu resources | Underworld Magazines NYC | Every web designer gets creative when it comes to designing the navigation for a website. They try to make it standout and think of all the things the navigation should do. The easy part of making a navigation is designing it. After that, comes the [...]
How to Create Realistic, Vector Bubbles | Vectortuts+ (tags: illustrator vectortuts design tutorial tutorials bubbles vector illustration howto vectors)
Oops, just got this error in Wordpress(WP) Dashboard when I set up my new project – a Class website, I haven’t got a chance to take a screenshot for this error, it’s something like this:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1966080 bytes) in /home2/user1/public_html/fantasy/wp-includes/class-simplepie.php on line 5353
I am using WP version 2.9 (Chinese), and after I login into the Admin side, the error appeared in the “Incoming Links” section. Actually I don’t know what happened and what’s the reason, it seems hard for me to understand or figure it out, haha. So I do a little search with Mr. Google, all I need to do is this – add the following line to wp-config.php:
Then it worked for me!
Learn more about this error:
In shortly, I am going to have you a tutorial that show you how to make a colorful blur effect picture with the Blur filter (Surface Blur and Smart Blur) and other nice features of Adobe PS (Photoshop) (I use version CS4), with a normal photo I took today. OK, below is the final effect:
You can download the original PSD file or learn the tutorial step by step.
Here is a list of some resources that I pass along on HTML5 and CSS3:
- A List Apart: A Preview of HTML 5
- HTML5 and The Future of the Web
- Coding A HTML 5 Layout From Scratch
- HTML 5 and CSS 3: The Techniques You’ll Soon Be Using
- HTML5doctor: helping you implement HTML5 today
- HTML5 pocket book
- HTML 5 Cheat Sheet (PDF)
- CSS3 Previews
- Introduction to CSS3
- HTML5 Gallery: A showcase of sites using HTML5 markup
- carsonified.com: 23 Essential HTML 5 Resources
Chrome OS And The Microsoft Squeeze (tags: Chrome OS Microsoft) Want To Try Out Google Chrome OS For Yourself? Here’s How. How to install Chrome OS on your pc or Mac – English. (tags: google chromeos opensource software virtualbox os install tutorial howto chrome) 在自己的计算机上安装Chrome OS – 译言翻译 How to installing Chrome OS on your [...]
Long time no see, how are u, my friends? Yesterday I had a great time with my roommates, it was pretty fun, really. Actually we had a nice and memorable dinner together, well, I mean the food was really nice. OK, let’s just leave the human alone for a little while, let’s talk about the [...]
2-years is a pretty short time for the web design career, I think, so I consider myself as the beginner, of course, all the times.
If you are interested in web design and the beginner of it, I am really glad about that, and hey, it is really good to get started or “tasted” something interesting and different you like in your life.
OK, if you’d like to create the web design or want to start a web design business that focused on beautiful, standard-compatibility websites, I would love to have you some suggestions…
The Questionnaire for your blog:
- Need a logo or have one already?
- What’s your favorite color(s)? — the main color(s) for your blog indeed.
- 2 Columns or 3 Columns for the layout of your blog?
- How many sections will you have them on your blog? What are they(exactly)? — such as “Home”, “About”, “Archive”, etc.
- What content will your blog have? — What kind of content is your blog (mainly) talking about?
- Need a photo gallery(Section), also?
- Do you have any special(or favorite) Header Image for your blog or need a new design?
- Get a slogan for your blog?
- Domain name(s)?
- WordPress or TextPattern ? — Well, there are some other CMS / Blog Platforms out there, just let me know which one you like best :)
- Login & Register links? — For multi-users/authors feature
- Feedback link? — For the bug/suggestion reporting of your blog?
- What API(s) would you like to embed them into your blog? — Such as: flickr, twitter, last.fm, facebook, or things like that.
- Something special else to let me know?
- Above is the question list for letting me get your future blog even better. Let me know “if there is somewhere we haven’t got to find?” — from the New Yorker Comic book that was talking about finding the missed-way golf ball.
Hey, there, feeling like I haven’t posted here for a long long time, don’t like it, for me. So I am back here again. Well, really, I am busy working on 2(maybe 3) small projects in the same time in the past week and right now. Finally I get some time to have you this post.
OK, here I just want to share a small Photoshop tutorial with you. You know, I worked on the “Client Testimonies” Pages design for the client, she wanted to have a “Red Heart of China”(what is it?) image on the background. So I made one. It looks not bad, shiny and Mac-aqua style.