Well, I think I’ve been a little lazy to make some drawings for Hua Zhong Wen recently. Finally, I got some free time to make some, yeah, during this weekend. Below are what I’ve made:
Wow! Look at this! This wedding photo is the best one I’ve ever seen before. Orange and yellow maple trees, happy people, looks so romantic! Seems autumn is a nice season for wedding, haha!
We love seeing what other designer come up with and their creative processes. In this post I have rounded up 100 sketchbooks and moleskin’s from the Behance Network which will leave you totally breathless. This post will definitely inspire you to create something new, hope you enjoy my post.
I hope in 2010 I can get these things done:
- Build 3+ websites (personal projects).
- Have more communication with the other people around the world and more athletics.
- Learn Japanese.
- Find more projects and get them done, more efficiently.
- Travel to more than one city and think about work in another city.
- Decorate our new house.
- go find some nice guys and work with them.
- Read more books.
- New year’s wish list: Amazon Kindle or Apple Macbook Pro.
- Design a calendar for myself and my friends.
- Redesign designc7.com (my this personal site).
- make more money for renting a office.
- Learn a new skill, a funny or special one.